Full Time Internal Medicine Job North Fort Myers, FL
North Fort Myers, FL
alarm 1 year ago
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical
Associate Medical Director- Full Time
North Fort Myers
We are seeking an Associate Medical Director to join our established Hospice practice. With over a decade of providing care, comfort, and diverse opportunities across our service areas throughout SW Florida; we have been able to make a lasting, positive impact while providing compassionate care and reliable expertise.
Benefits for the Associate Medical Director:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health Insurance Coverage paid 100% by employer
- Life Insurance & Short term Disability Benefits paid 100% by employer
- Generous PTO
- Perks & Discounts
- 403 (b) plan
- Educational and Employee Assistant Programs
- CME and much more!
Education and Experience for the Associate Medical Director:
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy required.
- Current Florida license required.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine trained and Board certified preferred
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine is also a plus
- Geriatric experience preferred
- Valid Florida Driver’s license with current automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to embrace individuals from all walks of life.
- Provide direct patient care in Care Centers (Hospice Houses), patient homes, facilities & hospitals
- Oversee care & treatment rendered by care teams
- Collaborate as part of an Interdisciplinary Team
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities
- Travel to Service Areas
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.