Full Time Pain Management Job Madison Heights, VA
100% Pain Management - Central Virginia
Our client in Central Virginia is actively recruiting for a Pain Management physician. The role would be focused on procedures, and injections with an established clinic base, and experienced Nurse Practitioners. They are looking for a provider that is experienced in Pain Management, or is fellowship trained in Pain Management.
Epidural Steroid, Cervical Epidural Steroid, Lumbar Epidural Steroid, Trigger Point, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid and Joint Injections. Radio-frequency Lesioning, Lumbar Radio-frequency Neurotomy, Mood Therapy, Spinal Cord Stimulation Trials, Selective Nerve Root Blocks, Lumbar Sympathetic Blocks, Neurolytic Blocks, Suprascapular Nerve Block, Celiac Plexus Block, Medial Branch Block, Buprenorphine for Chronic Pain, Stellate Ganglion Blocks, Fluoroscopic Guided Hyalgan Injection for Knee Pain, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and Ultrasound Guided Injections.
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
In the heart of Virginia, this town is convenient for quick trips to Washington D.C., Virginia’s shoreline and the Northeast’s ski slopes. With their lakefront communities, mountaintop trails, and camping opportunities, it is also perfect for the outdoor enthusiast!
- The city has a 150,000-person metro area
- Area is big enough to offer amenities such as convenient air and rail service, yet small enough to be free of gridlock and urban crime rates (in fact, it’s been named one of the "Top 10 Safest Mid-Sized Cities" by Sperling’s Best Place)
- The region is home to 6 colleges and universities, an acclaimed public school system, and a variety of private K-12 schools (including the largest private school in the state)
Job ID: PM 11594288
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.