Permanent Internal Medicine Job Kansas City, MO
Internal Medicine Physician Needed in 2019 & 2020 – Kansas City Metro
BC/BE Internal Medicine physician needed to join Internal Medicine Associates of Kansas City, an established group of community physicians serving residents in both Missouri and Kansas. With more than 65+ years of combined experience, this opportunity affords the incoming physician the ability to join a mature, established practice. The practice features same day and next day appointments, in-office EKG’s, bone density studies, ultrasound testing and a convenient location just minutes from downtown Kansas City.
Employment highlights include but are not limited to:
• Base Salary + Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
• Stability of joining a mature, hospital-employed practice
• Excellent health benefits, CME, malpractice, sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
• Licensure, Fees, Dues Allowance
• Clinic located in on-campus medical building
• 1:5 call rotation for practice call
ABOUT HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker’s Hospital Review, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers. We channel patient-focused care to our community through more than 150 access points that include hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, urgent cares, surgery centers, and an array of other services. But our strength lies in the more than 9,500 compassionate, caring professionals who work tirelessly to provide patients with the highest quality care when sick — while remaining committed to wellness in our community.
ABOUT Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center (RMC), a 500+ bed facility, serves six counties in the Kansas City metro and surrounding communities. RMC is a regional referral center for stroke, heart, cancer, trauma, high-risk pregnancies and newborn care. Our mission is to touch lives with hope, healing, comfort and care. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, our hospital system is comprised of three health clinics that embody the heart of the HCA Midwest Health system. Our additional two campuses include Research Medical Center Brookside Campus and Research Psychiatric Center. Each Research Medical Center facility is recognized as a healthcare leader in our region as a result of our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—including women's services offering obstetrics and fertility, an emergency room and trauma center, a stroke center, a walk-in clinic, and orthopedics—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded at our Kansas City health clinics.
ABOUT Kansas City
• Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
• The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
• Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
• KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
• On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
• Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.