Full Time ObGyn Job New York, NY
An exciting obstetrics/gynecology physician opportunity is now available at a practice in New York. They continue to grow, so they are adding another physician to their team. The position provides significant opportunities for leadership and career development. They are seeking a full time, board certified or board eligible physician. The work schedule will be 2.5 clinic shifts per week and 3, 24-hour hospital call shifts per month. This job is OB heavy, but residents definitely get enough cases to become board certified. The successful candidates will show a strong commitment to clinical care, research, and teaching of residents and medical students. Candidates must have excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills.
This employed opportunity has a productivity based incentive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, disability/life insurance, a retirement plan, vacation and CME time, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in New York, NY. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2606067.
- Patient base is private pay
- Quality-of-life schedule
- 2.5 days per week in the office
- 3, 24-hour hospital call shifts per month
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- Academic affiliation
- Excellent communication and bedside manner
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.