Permanent Psychiatry Job Eugene, OR
You will receive a competitive compensation package, full medical and dental benefits, and 23 days of vacation the first year, and nine holidays. You'll also be provided NHSC student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, 40 hours of CME time with $1.5k stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, LTD/STD, a retirement package with a six percent match, and paid occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Eugene, Oregon. This is an excellent place to call home--it has the University of Oregon, a waterfront park on the river, hip shops and pubs, a prosperous economy, and the Cascade Mountains to the east.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help under-served patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other psychiatry jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Please refer job number 2606309.
- Up to $170k in NHSC student loan repayment
- Guaranteed salary
- Retirement plan with matching
- Paid occurrence malpractice insurance
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call and no weekends
- All adult patients
- Future residents and fellows welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.