Full Time Gastroenterology Job Kalamazoo, MI
A hospital in Michigan needs a general gastroenterologist. The schedule is Monday - Friday, with 1:6 call. You will be supported by six gastroenterologists, 4 APPs, 5 outpatient gastroenterologists, and on GI hospitalist. Academic appointments and teaching opportunities are available if desired. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in MI, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application.
This hospital-employed opportunity competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, and malpractice coverage with tail.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2606437.
- General GI
- Join 6 GIs including 1 GI hospitalist
- Endoscopy center adjoined with the practice
- 4 APPs for mid-level support
- Call is 1:6
- Academic appointments and teaching available
- Malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.