Full Time Hospitalist Job , MN
A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Minnesota at an hospital. The facility is hiring an additional physician to the growing patient census. You will see 5 - 10 patients per day on average. You will work a block schedule, 12 - 13 shifts per month. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in MN, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final year residents are encouraged to apply. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time with $5k stipend, a retirement plan with pension plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2606439.
- 401K with pension plan
- Just 12-13 shifts per month to be considered full-time
- Can pick up extra shifts for additional income for $300K plus earnings potential
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- H-1B visa holders supported
- Final year residents welcomed
- Loan repayment can be $10K per year or higher for 4 to 5 years
- CME time with $5k stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.