Full Time Otolaryngology Job Tulsa, OK
General Otolaryngology Physician Opportunity– Tulsa, OK
Competitive Base Salary+ Benefits
Scenic University Town / Medical School
This well-established health system is looking for an Otolaryngology Physician to join their team. Dedicated to delivering individual and specialized care to our patients, our providers diagnose and manage diseases of the sinuses, larynx, oral cavity and upper pharynx, as well as structures of the face and neck. Many of the disorders treated by our physicians include chronic ear infections, sinusitis, snoring and sleep apnea, hearing loss, allergies and hay fever, swallowing disorders, nosebleeds, hoarseness, dizziness and head and neck cancers.
- Base salary starting approximately $400,000 with a sign-on bonus of $40,000, paid relocation up to $10,000, and quality bonuses of $40,000 - $5,000 annual CME allowance
- Call 1:5
- 35 days - PTO
- Experience in Head & Neck Surgeries preferred
- Benefits cover health, vision and dental insurance (as low as $275 for the whole family) life insurance, malpractice insurance (including tail), and Retirement plan – up to 3%
- HRA $1200/year & Disability 70% up to $25,000 /month
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This area draws nearly 1 million people a year! Choose to live in a city loft, the countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family. Come be a part of this great and fun city.
- Tulsa International Airport offers nonstop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two (2) four-year universities in Tulsa
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages.
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this Otolaryngology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OTO 5042985
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Otolaryngology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.