Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Los Angeles, CA
An outpatient clinic in Los Angeles County is looking to add a Hematologist/Oncologist to their team. This facility is located just 20 minutes from the Castaic Lake State Recreation Area and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Hematologist/Oncologist Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting with some inpatient call
- Experience: 2 years required
- Duties: 16-18 PPD
- EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: 1099 Locum Tenens
- Availability: Full- Time
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday, 8am-5:30pm, no overnight or weekend call required
- Compensation: $150 Hr Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.