Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
We have an opportunity in New York for an anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work from 8 am - 4 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see general and regional blocks, and will support most general specialties. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active NY medical license. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 8 am - 4 pm on weekdays
- NY license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- General and regional blocks
- Will support most general specialties
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.