Full Time Psychiatry Job , PA
A part time psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. They are looking for a psychiatrist that has completed a child and adolescent fellowship and has experience with autism. You will work two days a week with the possibility to go full time. You will do psychiatric evaluations and assessments, review and approve client treatment plans, and provide individual and family psychotherapy. A Spanish speaking candidate would be preferred, but this is not required.
This position offers a competitive hourly rate and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2605987.
- Employed part time position
- 2 days per week with the possibility to go full time
- Experience with autism is required
- Do psychiatric evaluations and assessments
- Provide individual and family counseling
- Must have a child/adolescent fellowship
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required
- Close proximity to Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.