Full Time Internal Medicine Job Lansing, MI
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Ingham Community Health Centers
Ingham Community Health Centers -
- Full Time
- Hours:Five 8-Hour Shifts or Four 10-Hour Shifts Per Week | Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 6 PM; Friday 8 AM - 6 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 14
- Call Schedule: Shared | Phone Only | Compensated with Per Diem Pay for Days On-Call and Hourly for Calls Taken
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary Plus Production/Quality Incentives- Additional On-Call Compensation- Based On Experience
- Benefits: - Opportunity for Loan Repayment through the NHSC- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance- Disability Insurance- Holidays = 12/14 days per year- Life Insurance - Retirement Plan- Sick and Vacation Allowances
- Additional Info: - Under the supervision of the Medical Director, the Primary Care Physician (PCP) shall provide direct patient care to a diverse patient population. - Provide clinical supervision to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. - Additionally, the PCP may be asked to assist the Medical Director in the development of medical policies and guidelines to assure consistent care to patients. - Actively participate in applicable Federally Qualified Health Center program requirements.- ICHC is an FQHC co-operated with the county health department and holds LGBTQ Leadership status.- ICHC is an academic health center with active partnerships including MSU and local hospital systems.- EMR: NextGenQualifications: - One year of post-residency experience is highly preferred, however, new graduates confident in supervising NP/PAs will be considered.- Board Certification required within 2 years of employment.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.