Full Time Hospitalist Job Central Vermont, VT
- Location: Central Vermont (20 mins north of Bridgewater, VT)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Hospitalist
- Requirements: VT license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Block Schedule: 14-shifts/month (7 on / 7 off)
- Shift Hours:
- 1. Rouding: (7am-5pm)
- 2. Admissions: (11am-9pm)
- ICU: CLOSED
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Disability, PTO, CME’s, Relocation Reimbursement, Sign-on Bonus = $25,000)
- Compensation: $240,000/year - $260,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a 133-bed hospital in central Vermont. Being listed as the 2nd largest hospital in Vermont, the employ over 242 providers trained in 37 specialties. They are taking immediate considerations for qualified Hospitalist to join their clinical staff. While there is no ICU responsibility as it is staffed with dedicated Intesivists, the hospital will need at least 2 Hospitalist admitters to support the ED staff. This means the nature of the role will involve hospital rounding on some days (7am-5pm) and on other days, will involve admissions (11am-9pm).
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.