Full Time Radiology Job Atlanta, GA
CompHealth is assisting a clinic in Georgia with their search for an on-site diagnostic radiologist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm and there will be no call responsibilities. You will read MRIs, CTs, X-rays, and mammograms. This is a solo role, so they need a physician with experience that is MQSA certified. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a GA medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track position offers medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also an option to be employed or an independent contractor.
Come live in Atlanta, GA. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to Francesca.DAngelo@comphealth.com or call or text 954.616.2912. All inquiries are confidential. Refer job number 2605460.
- Partnership potential
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Elect to be independent contractor or employed
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call responsibilities
- Experience preferred for solo role
- Access to international airport
- Short distance to Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.