Full Time Gastroenterology Job Bangor, ME
The ideal candidate will have an active Maine medical license, but CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one if needed. Will sponsor H-1B visas.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will receive an option for 100 percent student loan repayment. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, 40 days of PTO that includes CME time, $5,000 CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer 2605593.
- Be hospital-employed with salary and benefits
- 100% student loan repayment plan
- Join a collegial group with a fully-equipped endoscopy suite
- The nursing staff and PAs here are amazing
- Will consider a GI with 100% hepatology focus
- ERCP and EUS are highly desired
- Will sponsor H-1B visas
- Great schools, family friendly communities, and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.