Full Time Gastroenterology Job Bangor, ME
An exciting gastroenterology opportunity is now available on the beautiful coast of Maine. A large hospital in Bangor is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible gastroenterologist to join their GI practice. A physician with experience and/or training with advanced GI procedures (ERCP and EUS) is highly desired, but there is another position available for a bread and butter gastroenterologist. Procedures and outpatient care are supported by an experienced nursing staff working in a modern endoscopy suite located on the main hospital campus. The facilities support basic endoscopic procedures, ERCP, EUS, and capsule endoscopy. Newly developed reflux and IBD centers of excellence provide avenues for research and growth. The practice design is flexible to accommodate practice members and they will even consider a GI with a hepatology focus.
The ideal candidate will have an active Maine medical license, but CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one if needed. Will sponsor H-1B visas.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will receive an option for 100 percent student loan repayment. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, 40 days of PTO that includes CME time, $5,000 CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer 2605593.
- Be hospital-employed with salary and benefits
- 100% student loan repayment plan
- Join a collegial group with a fully-equipped endoscopy suite
- The nursing staff and PAs here are amazing
- Will consider a GI with 100% hepatology focus
- ERCP and EUS are highly desired
- Will sponsor H-1B visas
- Great schools, family friendly communities, and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.