Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job , IN
- Join an established practice with 6 board certified Cardiologists.
- State-Of-The-Art Siemens equipment is available in the 3 cardiology suites and 2 interventional radiology suites. Each IC currently performs about 350 procedures per year.
- Call 1:5 for general cardiology; once per week for STEMI backup; every 6th weekend for IC call.
- A Structural Heart program is under development; a full service EP cardiologist is available; other standard supporting diagnostics are available; and an active vascular program is in place.
- EMR is Cerner and PowerChart office.
- Clinic offices are located in Medical Office Building which is attached to the hospital for patient care convenience.
South Bend, Indiana?s fourth largest city, boasts many excellent schools and great neighborhoods just a short drive to the clinic. In addition, we are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! Home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. This fun-filled and diverse community is a great place to live and work with ample recreational and educational opportunities for all.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.