Full Time Radiology Body Imaging Job , NC
This large sub-specialized private practice in Research Triangle of North Carolina is seeking an ABR board-certified/board-eligible, fellowship-trained abdominal (body) imager to join our group in a full-time, full call, partnership track position.
- The successful candidate will provide a full spectrum of abdominal imaging services and procedures, including PET/CT, Advanced MRI and Cardiovascular imaging.
- Interested candidates should also be proficient and willing to participate in all general radiology studies and procedures.
- We own multiple imaging centers and has multiple hospital contracts.
- We are committed to excellence in patient care, physician relations, continuous quality improvement, and professional development.
- We offer excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and a healthy work environment.
Raleigh/Durham area is one of the fastest growing metro areas in the US and consistently ranks among the best places to live in America.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.