Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: None required
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: 8- to 12-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Caseload: 1 - 5 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: General, trauma, orthopedic, vascular, and OB
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.