Full Time Psychiatry Job Peoria, IL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a bonus plan. You will be offered a comprehensive benefits package, life insurance, long-term disability and short-term disability, malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, 401k retirement plan with 50 percent match as well as 457(B) retirement plan, and five weeks of PTO which includes CME time and holidays.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most child and adolescent psychiatrist jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General psychiatrist
- 100 percent outpatient
- Will see all patient populations (adult and child)
- Shared call of 1:4
- Excellent competitive salary
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Five weeks of PTO
- Chicago is 2 1/2 hour drive
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.