Locum Tenens Pediatric Emergency Job Framingham, MA
There is a new locum tenens pediatric emergency medicine physician opportunity now available in Massachusetts. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 10,000. As the covering physician, you must be board certified with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active MA state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 10,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.