Permanent Orthopedics Job , ME
This opportunity offers an annual salary plus RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision/life insurances, 40 days of vacation including CME time, $5,000 CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus RVU bonuses and loan repayment
- Hospital-employed practice
- Call is shared with adult trauma group
- Office is shared with adult trauma and adult ortho groups
- Focus on pediatric spine surgery and scoliosis
- Strong, regional, referral base
- Significant potential for growth
- Teaching opportunity with academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.