Part Time Occupational Medicine Job Georgetown
We have an opening for a Part time Physician provideOccupational Health 2 days per week in our on site clinic in Georgetown, KY
This position comes with excellent compensation, and full benefits.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000
Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients
- Provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical
guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical
issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Premise Health privileging process
- Participates in the development of annual clinic goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
Provides overall responsibility for the care of patients seen in the health care clinic in the absence of the Medical Leader
- Other duties as assigned
- This job has no regular supervisory responsibilities
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in an occupational healthcare, primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations
Requirements as set forth in the specific contract for the site may include working flexible hours including evenings, nights and weekends. Travel for training may occasionally be required.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.