Permanent Internal Medicine Job Hayward, CA
This position offers a competitive compensation package with RVU, a sign-on bonus, and a retention bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, comprehensive benefits, pet insurance, vacation/PTO, CME time and reimbursement, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
From the shoreline to the hills, Hayward is a vibrant community at the center of it all. From the peaks of the eastern hills to the city's pristine shoreline, 150,000 people call Hayward home.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RVUs and retention bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Monday through Friday or 4, 10-hour shifts
- One Saturday a month on a rotating basis
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Patient ages 16 and up
- MA staff is fully bilingual
- East Bay of San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.