Permanent Rheumatology Job Wausau, WI
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided 12 days of CME time and $5,800, retirement plans, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation to start, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2604848.
- Great benefits including loan repayment
- 100-year-old well-established, physician-lead organization
- Excellent work-life balance
- Two-year guaranteed salary
- Teaching and research opportunities
- 20 days of vacation to start
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.