Permanent Anesthesia Job Philadelphia, PA
This is an independent contractor position offering eight weeks of PTO
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores and coffee houses.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Corey Hann directly at 203.663.9365 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1099 position
- Two months of PTO
- Easy cases, all general B&B
- Another physician and three CRNAs
- First out or post call day off
- In-house residency program
- Their need is now
- Live and work in Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.