Locum Tenens Radiology Job LAS CRUCES, NM
A New Mexico healthcare company is currently seeking a licensed Interventional Radiologist for a promising Locum position with their growing staff. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Interventional Radiologist to gain valuable work experience and further their career with an established company at a practice in Las Cruces. Apply today!
The Interventional Radiologist position is accompanied with a generous compensation. Details include:
- Subspecialty: Interventional Radiology
- Shift Information: Monday through Friday; 8 am to 5 pm
- Call Requirements: None
- Weekend Requirements: None
- Trauma Facility Level: N/A
- Procedures: General IR procedures to include vascular, arterial runoffs, TASE, cryoablations, embolizations, TIPS, etc.
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.