Full Time Anesthesia Job Portland, OR
Anesthesiology Pacific Northwest – Faculty Appointment
The joining provider will:
- Have the opportunity to participate in research, teaching residents and be encouraged to pursue professional growth in areas of interest (i.e. quality, global health etc.)
- Participate in the general anesthesia team service, focusing on ENT, GI, General Surgery cases, Urology, etc.
- Earn a guaranteed salary, plus production and call incentives along with a robust benefits package, including pension.
- Join an established team of 170 providers, delivering anesthesia care at the #1 hospital in the state of Oregon, while also providing support to ambulatory centers.
- Work closely with CRNAs, residents and fellows who provide call support, adding to your quality of life.
- “This department is well-supported by our Dean and our physicians have my full support in career development, clinically, academically and in research.” – Department Chair
This city ranks as #8 BEST Places to Live by US News and World Reports and is home to over 2 million residents, with a median home price of $370,000.
Reference: ANES 8319
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.