Full Time Geriatrics Job ND
A major teaching hospital for The University of North Dakota is currently recruiting BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join a medically innovative IM group in the growing city of Fargo, North Dakota. Job ID #49723
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician
- Telephone call only (1-2 weeknights/month and 1 weekend of call every three months).
- The Internal Medicine group works as provider teams, including a physician, geriatric nurse practitioner, health coach, primary nurse, and gero-pharmacist
- Practice includes the continuum of healthcare with advanced practice providers regularly rounding on skilled nursing facility patients with the physician team rounding monthlyMid-level support
- Through the collaboration with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine, internists have the opportunity to teach and mentor medical students, residents and geriatric fellows.
- Faculty appointments are available in the new UND Department of Geriatrics commensurate with training and experience level.
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance
- Family oriented communities, Excellent outdoor activities
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.