Full Time Dermatology Job Davenport, IA
A group in Iowa needs a dermatologist to join their thriving organization. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 100% outpatient, and no call is required. You will have the option of a 4-day work week if desired. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible in dermatology. If you do not currently hold a license in IA, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This opportunity offers an extremely generous compensation package with a base of $450K. You will receive a percentage of collections to give you an earning potential of over $650,000 with no cap. Additionally, a sign-on bonus of $300K and a relocation reimbursement up to $8K is offered. You will be provided CME time with a $5K stipend, a retirement plan with match, medical benefits, 4 - 6 week of vacation, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $450,000 base+, earning potential $650,000+, no cap
- $300,000 sign-on bonus
- Partnership buy-in available from day 1
- CME time with $5,000 stipend
- M - F schedule, 100% outpatient, no call
- 4+ weeks of vacation
- 4-day work week option
- Affordable metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.