Part Time Psychiatry Hospitalist Job Queens, NY, NY
Psychiatrist - Immediate Opening, (part-time or full-time)
Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACT TEAM)
Our client, a 500+ bed major teaching hospital, is seeking a Psychiatrist, ACT. The Department of Psychiatry provides comprehensive outpatient and inpatient mental health services, addiction treatment programs, crisis services and home care.
- Obtains patient histories and develops patient care charts, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Participates in program planning, development, implementation and evaluation relating to specific job, clinic, and program functions.
- Works in collaboration and/or coordination with other health-care providers within the clinic team and community agencies to provide comprehensive client care.
- Maintains standards of care as described in Principles of Practice, protocols, and Scope of Practice as approved by the State of New York Board of Psychiatry.
- May participate in planning programs and in developing specific health policies and procedures.
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Participate in mobile /home-based patient support.
- Certified American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- New York State Medical Licensed
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferred
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.