Part Time Psychiatry Hospitalist Job Westchester, NY, NY
Inpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist (MD), (part-time or full-time)
Hiring a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist (MD) for a prominent in-patient psychiatric facility in the New York Metro area. The Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist (MD) will join a team of respectful and caring professionals working together to provide a comprehensive range of mental health treatment services for children and adults. Patients participate in variety of daily programs outside their rooms. Physicians lead medical team consisting of nursing, social workers, discharge planners and advance practice providers. Admitting Diagnoses include mood disorders, detachment, school related issues and trauma. This extremely well-respected facility has a college campus-like setting. Average LOS is 17 days. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Perform Psychiatric Assessments and Medication Management as part of a Treatment Team which includes Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Therapists and Nursing Staff
- Daily rounds/reports
- Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:30. Call is 1:30
- Possible paid call
- Electronic notes
- Heavy physician involvement with all phases of treatment
- Board Certified/Eligible Psychiatrists
- Licensed to practice medicine in New York State
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.