Full Time ObGyn Job Orange County, NY, NY
Our client, a community-based health center providing primary and specialty care committed to providing affordable and comprehensive medical care to underserved patients, is currently seeking to hire a Full-Time OB/GYN for their Women’s Health Department. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where the first concern is providing outstanding patient care.
- Responsible for OB/GYN cases
- Office hours (approx. 2 days/week) to see patients
- Hospital hours to accommodate deliveries and minor surgical procedures
- Manage complications of pregnancy (high risk cases)
- Completion of a residency in OB/GYN
- Board eligible or Board certified
- Experience managing pregnancy complications or high risk cases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Loan forgiveness available
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.