Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job HAWTHORNE, NY
A recognized nonprofit organization located in Hawthorne, NY is actively seeking a diligent and patient-oriented Psychiatrist. In this role, the Psychiatrist ensures optimal care services are readily accessible to patients at all times. Apply today!
The Psychiatrist will:
- Provide health / behavioral health assessment
- Provide medication management for clients on medication and intermittent reassessment (as needed) for those assessed (but not on medication)
- Participate in case reviews and sign treatment plan reviews for all program clients
- Provide consultations to non-medical staff on complex cases
- Communicate with healthcare providers outside of the agency and interpretation of health results for client care planning
- Monitor client progress
- Participate in practice improvement projects that benefit the clients and program
- Medical degree
- Active New York State Psychiatry license
- Current DEA registration for the prescribing of controlled substances
- Strong psychiatric skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.