Full Time Primary Care Job Fontana, CA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Cucamonga Valley Medical Group
Cucamonga Valley Medical Group -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8:15 AM - 5:15 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18-24
- Call Schedule: Office Call or Hospital Call | Schedule is Determined at the Beginning of the Year | Typically 4 Weeks per Year
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $10000
- Compensation: - $210,000 - $241,500 Earning Potential- Base Salary plus 5% Bonus
- Benefits: - $7,500 Loan Repayment After Completing 2 Years of Service and Every 2 Years Thereafter- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for Employee and Eligible Dependents- Retirement Plan with 3% Company Match- $2,000 CME Allowance plus 5 Days per Year- 4 Weeks PTO
- Additional Info: - Our ideal candidate will provide compassionate care with a holistic approach. - New graduates will be considered depending on residency experience. - Board eligible physicians must become board certified. - Bilingual is a plus but not required. - Physicians who opt into hospital call rotation must have hospital privileges- EMR: eClinical WorksThe Physician is responsible for developing a loyal patient following by treating diagnosing and educating CVMG's patients on all matters pertaining to their health and well-being, from minor wound care to chronic disease, with an emphasis on wellness exams and education to prevent conditions that will impact quality of life. The Physician must keep current with continuing education and have a desire for lifelong learning. Physicians are expected to see patients ranging in age from newborn to geriatrics.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.