Permanent Internal Medicine Job Naples, FL
Healthcare System is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join a large multi-specialty group that is closely affiliated with two hospital locations. New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply. Currently there is no hospital call. Anticipated clinic call coverage is 1:20. Office space is readily available in a medical office building on the hospital?s campus.
Expect the following:
- Competitive financial package to include, salary, incentive bonus, vacation, CME, sick days, malpractice insurance, retirement and health.
- A commencement bonus and potential for medical education debt assistance.
- 100% outpatient (clinic) setting or traditional (inpatient / outpatient components).
- Practicing physicians are encouraged to apply. Currently there is no hospital call.
- Anticipated clinic call coverage is 1:20. Residents will be considered.
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, the Naples community is part of one of the fastest growing regions in the United States. Nestled on the sun-drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is known for its world-class shopping, dining and challenging golf courses. In fact, it has more golf courses per capita than any other area in the world. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a very distinctive lifestyle in this Florida community that offers the best of big-city living, combined with the intimacy and charm of a small-town. From the natural beauty of the Everglades to the sandy beaches, from high-culture to family events and activities, Naples offers a wonderful quality of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.