Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job , GA
Enterprise Medical is assisting a Regional Medical Center in the Southeastern Georgia city of Statesboro, for their recruitment of an additional Pulmonary-Critical Care Physician
- Hospital Employed setting joining one other Pulmonary-Critical Care physician
- Good Mix of Pulmonary and Critical Care- Candidates will need to be comfortable with both
- ICU rotation will be 7 on 7 off while Outpatient Pulmonary schedule will be Monday- Friday
- Open ICU
- Opening an ICU step-down unit with 7 beds- when an additional Pulmonary-Critical Care specialist joins the team
- Competitive Financial package being offered (salary based on MGMA guidelines), work RVU's, CME, relocation, Commencement/Sign on, and MUCH more
Statesboro is a growing college town with great schools and diversified industries/payers. Only an hour from Savannah, Augusta, and the Georgia coast which is perfect for shopping, fine dining, or recreation.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.