Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
We have an opportunity in Georgia for an Anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work on weekdays with light call. The locum tenens physician will see cardiac, general, OB, urology, vascular, orthopedics, GYN, and podiatry cases. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Allscripts EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active GA medical license. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Weekday shifts with light call
- GA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Allscripts EMR system
- Cardiac, general, OB, urology, vascular, orthopedics, GYN, and podiatry cases
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.