Full Time Psychiatry Job BROOKLYN, NY
A New York City-based nonprofit medical facility is looking to fill an immediate need with the addition of a licensed Psychiatrist to their team. In this role, the Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing comprehensive psychiatric care, including diagnostic interviews, medication, medication reviews, and therapy to patients. This is a great 100% outpatient opportunity for a board eligible / certified Psychiatrist to gain valuable work experience and further their career at their facility in Brooklyn. Apply today!
The Psychiatrist will:
- Complete a structured clinical interview on all new patients; document all patient care in electronic medical record
- Handle consultation to primary care providers
- Facilitate ongoing chart reviews to ensure quality indicators are met
- Conduct educational sessions for Mental Health Clinicians, Social Services staff, outside agencies, and primary care providers
- Observe the healthcare system’s compliance policies
- Maintain patient / employee confidentiality in the management of information
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.