Full Time Family Practice Job BRONX, NY
A nonprofit healthcare center in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Family Medicine Physician for a promising position with their growing medical team. In this role, the Family Medicine Physician will be responsible for the care of patients at all clinical sites and programs as assigned by their Supervisor. This is a great 100% outpatient opportunity for a board eligible / certified Family Medicine Physician to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a recognized center in the Bronx. Apply today!
The Family Medicine Physician will be responsible for ensuring the care of their patients meets the organization’s productivity goals, quality performance measures, regulatory compliance, training needs, and research initiatives. Other responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintains professional, courteous, and respectful relationships with patients, families, colleagues and other members of the health care team
- Being available to patients and staff
- Keeping current with the medical literature
- Maintaining good quality medical records
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.