Permanent Geriatrics Job San Bernardino, CA
An outpatient health clinic in San Bernardino County is looking to add an Internal/Geriatric Medicine Physician to their team. This facility is located just an hour drive from Big Bear Lake and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Internal/Geriatric Medicine Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Internal or Geriatric Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Provide medical care to PACR participants, document medical records, etc.
- Experience Required: 1 year preferred, knowledge in working with geriatric patient population required
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: M-F, 8am-5pm
- Compensation: $125 Hr. Pay Rate for full time, $115 Hr. Pay Rate for part time
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, in house credentialing support, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.