Full Time Pain Management Job Santa Clara, CA
Want to join a burgeoning group with huge growth potential? A Pain Management group in Santa Clara County is looking to add a Pain Management Physician to their growing team. Your first year is focused on being mentored into a thriving member of this group, and your second year offers the opportunity to gain partnership.
Situated in the rolling hills of Silicon Valley, this role is perfect for someone who loves the appeal of the Bay Area with its stunning landscapes and vibrant and palpable entrepreneurial vibe.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Pain Management Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible (residency completed)
- Residency Training: Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine & Rehab, Pain Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient pain management clinic
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: W2 permanent
- Accepts Visas: Possibly
- Availability: Full-time
- Scheduling: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Compensation: To be discussed directly: 1st year = base + RVUs, etc. - 2nd year = partnership opportunity
- Benefits: Medical insurance, malpractice insurance, etc. to be discussed directly
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast-focused company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We focus on offering the best, most rewarding provider opportunities paired with excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our medical professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, a strong local network, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.