Full Time Hospitalist Job
An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine. The typical schedule is four shifts on and four shifts off. You will be joining a team of two other hospitalists. The patient census is 5 to 7 admission per day with the total patient encounters being 21 on average, and there are one to two admissions per night. The incoming physician must be comfortable with critical care to at least start management and stabilize even if the patient is to be transferred. The preferred procedures are stress test, thoracentesis, and paracentesis. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians with a clear path and timeline to certification.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is in the gorgeous coastal area of Maine. You will be one hour of Portland, ME and two hours to Boston, MA. Portland, ME is known for incredible restaurants, vibrant art scene, sailing community, hiking, and fishing.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off
- IM or FP will be considered
- Offering short block schedule
- No night call required
- Work with a team of 2 other hospitalists
- Gorgeous Coastal Maine
- 1 hour to Portland ME, 2 hours to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.