Full Time Neurosurgery Job Duluth, MN
A hospital in Minnesota is seeking a neurosurgeon. You will work a Monday through Friday schedule where call is compensated separately. The clinic is also located on-site with a built in referral base, and there are no adult orthopedic spinal surgeons. There are two dedicated neurosurgical operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment. They are accepting MD or DO candidates who are a board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery.
You will be given sign-on bonus and a base salary for the first couple years. You will also receive relocation assistance, health benefits, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, CME, and a 401k retirement plan.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any neurosurgery jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary guarantee for two years
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Work Monday through Friday
- Call is compensated separately
- Clinic is on-site
- Built-in referral base
- Dedicated neurosurgical ICU, step down, and floor
- Board certified or eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.