Permanent Psychiatry Job BRONX, NY
A nonprofit healthcare organization in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Psychiatrist for a promising position with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing comprehensive psychiatric care, including diagnostic interviews, medication, medication reviews, and therapy to patients. This is a great 100% outpatient opportunity for a board eligible / certified Psychiatrist to gain valuable work experience and further their career at one of the organization's facilities in the Bronx. Apply today!
The Psychiatrist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Completing a structured clinical interview on all new patients; documenting all patient care in electronic medical record
- Handling consultation to primary care providers
- Facilitating ongoing chart reviews to ensure quality indicators are met
- Conducting educational sessions for Mental Health Clinicians, Social Services staff, outside agencies, and primary care providers
- Observing the healthcare system’s compliance policies
- Maintaining patient / employee confidentiality in the management of information
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.