Full Time Internal Medicine Job BRONX, NY
A nonprofit healthcare facility in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Staff Dentist for a promising position with their growing staff. In this role, the Staff Dentist will be responsible for providing comprehensive dental services to patients and assisting the Dental Director when needed in specified areas, as indicated. Apply today!
The Dentist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing direct and comprehensive care, including: oral exams; treatment planning; diagnosis; x-ray interpretation; operative / restoration; removable & fixed prosthodontics; oral surgery; endodontics / root canal therapy; periodontics; and, preventive education
- Assisting the Dental Director in Dental staff recruitment, selection, orientation
- Ensuring that all Dental staff have current job descriptions, are aware of their duties, and are appraised of their performance
- Assisting the Dental Director in maintaining and compiling records and reports, as needed (i.e., Federal 330 grant, Health Care Plans, QI, etc.)
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.