Part Time Post-Acute Physician Job
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by Team Health
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Mystic, Connecticut, and Westerly, Rhode Island, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. This particular opportunity provides income potential over $300K including facility Medical Director opportunities.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS; gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.