Full Time Dermatology Job , AL
A highly lucrative Mohs dermatologist opportunity with partnership is now available at a multi-specialty group in Southern Alabama near pristine Gulf Coast beaches and the Florida Panhandle. This position is in a progressive city that was recently voted top places in the Nation for physicians to live and practice. This is a high volume practice with the ability to do 100 percent Mohs. You will have a waiting patient base and full support. You can work Monday through Thursday or Friday, part time or full time as they are flexible to your needs. The call will be 1:4, take call for your own patients. Join four dermatologists and three mid-levels. They welcome board certified or board eligible recent fellows. The ideal candidate will be fellowship trained or an experienced ASMS fellow.
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary with a percent of collections. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO and major holidays, profit sharing, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Partnership-track/profit sharing
- Well-established multi-specialty group
- 100% Mohs or mostly Mohs (physicians preference)
- Full time or part time
- High volume with large community demand
- Modernizing Medicine EMR
- MA/scribe support as needed
- One of the most progressive cities in the region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.