Permanent Radiology Job Hartford, CT
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation based on experience. You will also be provided relocation assistance, medical, dental, vision benefits, CME stipend, 8 weeks of vacation plus holidays, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in or near Connecticut's capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to Francesca.DAngelo@comphealth.com or call or text 954.616.2912. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 1 year partnership-track
- 8 weeks of vacation
- Ability to focus on pediatric radiology
- No traveling between sites
- Will review 2020 fellows
- Great location close to metro cities
- Access to International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.