Full Time Hospitalist Job Sioux Falls, SD
A premier health system in South Dakota is growing their hospitalist team. They are offering a flexible schedule of 14, 12-hour shifts per month, and they are commuter friendly. They an open ICU with full specialty support, so no procedures are needed. They have a residency programs provide for you to grow your teaching and academic skills, if desired. The welcome board certified or board eligible internal medicine physicians and 2020 residents.
This employed opportunity offers a salary with an annual retention bonus and quality bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, a retirement plan, vacation/holidays, CME, and malpractice insurance.
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secure and stable employed position
- 14 shifts per month with flexible scheduling
- Residency programs provides you teaching opportunities
- Associate professorship title available
- eTransfer/eHospitalist shift opportunities
- Open ICU with full specialty support, no procedures
- Direct flights to Chicago, 1 hour and 15 minutes
- No State Income Tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.