Full Time Hospitalist Job , TX
An opportunity is now available in Texas at a well-established hospitalist program. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off day block schedule. The shifts from 7 am to 7 pm, and you can leave when rounds and admissions are done, but be on call to return if needed. The nocturnist covers the night shifts. You will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day and no procedures are required. You will work with seven other physicians and rotate ED admissions. This facility has sub-specialty support and intensivist on call. They will only consider board certified internal medicine physicians at this time.
The salary with bonuses combined offer over $300k in annual earnings. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, $12k CME allowance, 3 retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2603562.
- $300k salary/bonus potential
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 12-hour day shifts
- Open ICU, no procedures required
- Reasonable patient census
- Intensivist on call and sub-specialty support
- B/C internal medicine only
- Great schools and low crime rate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.